The expression of fortuitous happenstance

I must confess I'm often blessed in serendipity, and happy to share my blessing in the ebb and flow of resonance.
I've recently happened to chance up on PATH, a non-profit global health organization that: 
... dare to believe that innovation can change the world
As luck would have it PATH's vision is "a world where innovation ensures that health is within reach for everyone." You'll see the synchronicity if you read my recently updated app manifest for Stardeck, my own take on the age old public health conundrum of how to package the whole idea of "... improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors."
As fait de compli I'd like to present you with the last of my app objectives, to monitor personal health with easy-to-use, app-on-board, state-of-the-art, clinical measuring instruments that would
  • detect when you're stressed and advise you on a choice of stress reduction techniques
  • suggest ways of managing stress when the app detect any chronic stress metrics
  • inform you on how to eliminate stress completely by enrolling as a rookie in my no-patent-pending, open source, loads of gratuitous 
  • public health goodness Stardeck Bootcamp Habituary.
I must admit I might even be a tad superstitious, some would even say obsessive about the whole experience of synchronicity, ascribing to the universal point of view that if a venture doesn't hum in harmony, it's a foregone conclusion that its not going to resonate, and if it doesn't resonate then it's most likely an idea that's just biding it's time to fortuitous happenstance.
Much like PATH above, and Lylith below, if you see what I mean.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Popular Reads